So far, so good
By chuckfromli on
2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Picked up my CRV 10 days ago. Have about 650 miles on it, including one trip of 450 miles round trip. I have no real complaints. The vehicle appears to be very well built. The seats are not the best though. I have the leather. They are OK, but I wouldn't really recommend this vehicle for long trips. Maybe mine will get more comfortable as they get broken in. Also the leather has a very plastic look and feel to it. What can you expect, I guess, when you are only paying 26K for a new vehicle fully loaded, especially when that vehicle has AWD. I have been averaging about 19 mpg in suburban driving, and got around 26-27 mpg on my highway trip, and that was mostly around 70-80 mph. Power is fine.
Favorite Features
XM satellite, build quality appears to be top notch. Under the hood, everything appears jewel-like. You can clearly see what is steel, what is aluminum, and much of the steel actually looks to be polished or chromed.
Suggested Improvements
The leather should be better quality. Other than that, there is nothing that I've noticed yet.