2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Said goodbye to my MINI

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2009 Honda CR-V

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Said goodbye to my MINI
By MFH on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It was tough, but I was ready to say goodbye to the modified MINI Cooper S that's been my pride and joy since 2002. We've owned other Hondas and every one has been bullet proof. We chose another Honda because of our positive experiences with our local dealer and service department and because our Civic and previous Accord have never required any service other than routine maintenance (affordable even after the warranty has expired). I'm really enjoying the quiet smooth ride that the CR-V provides. I got black w/ ivory interior, looks sharp.

Looks, fit & finish. Feels very well put together. Voice navigation w/climate control. Rear view camera is surprisingly effective/useful, even though window visibility is fantastic. The way the back seats fold up is simple and quick after you've done it once. The back hatch is a pleasure to use.

Just 1! The front seat fold-down center arm rests are too high to be comfortable (for me). They're very small too, look out of place (though allow me to pass though to the back seat). I haven't experienced road noise mentioned in other reviews and my first tank mileage matches the window sticker.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review