2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Love My CR-V!

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Love My CR-V!
By Bride of Mookie on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We have had this car for 8 months so far and I love it! Just took our first long trip (1800 miles) and thought it was time to write a review. There is very little we don't like. The CR-V replaced our Pontiac Montana - wanted something a little smaller, but not a car. For a long trip that we make once a year, we missed the extra space, but for the rest of the year, it is great!

The car is fun to drive. We were also looking at the Rav-4 and I liked how this afforded floor space between front seats for things like a purse. It also felt smaller than a Rav-4, which I preferred. For a 4 cyl it has pretty good get up and go! Handles great in the snow and ice.

A 6 cyl option, the controls on the steering wheel need more light, a compass, auto headlights should be standard - that is one of my biggest pet peeves! I would still highly recommend the car, in spite of those things.