2009 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Honda Happy!

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Honda Happy!
By Donna on

2009 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Honda CRV!! It is so fun to drive, easy to operate, and very kid friendly. I am getting 21-22 mpg (mostly city driving) but I've only owned the car for 3 weeks. Hopefully, that will improve a little as time goes on. I just added two accessories, the roof rack and the moon roof visor which really added to the overall appearance of the car. I traded in a Pontiac G-6 for my CRV. All of my groceries fit into this car - all $350.00 worth! I test drove a Pontiac Torrent, and a Rav4 before the Honda. I definitely made the right choice. Love it!

Favorite Features

Love the steering - very zippy! It reminds me of my husband's old Honda Prelude. I still hear about how "I never should have traded that car in!" Also love the back lift-up hatch as opposed to the Rav4's back end door that opens to traffic and not the sidewalk.

Suggested Improvements

I totally miss a center console and a trunk (back hatch) door release, but still wouldn't trade my CRV for any other comparable SUV out there!