2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Fun to drive

2009 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Fun to drive
By penny on

2009 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I never knew what they mean by fun to drive until I drove my new 2009 CRV EX AWD in Green Tea! I also own a Civic, while a great car with great mileage, it's getting to be too small to be convenient for my family and my dog. Being the first SUV, I was afraid it might be too big to get use to if I switch, but I was surprised to find that CRV drives not much different than my Civic, except much roomier, plenty of space for your legs, head, arms and stuff! Front console is great with useful displays, and the design is very sharp and attractive. Now I look forward drive/riding in my new CRV in the morning to work. Oh I am still trying to improve the mileage by using cruise control. It's decent.

Instant mpg and average mpg display, outside temperature display, stereo console with button on steering wheel. Sun roof, room, tumbled backseat, cargo shelf, decent mileage, comfortable and attractive looking. Also the cool little convex mirror so you can talk to people in backseat with eye contact.

Making more features available for the ex level, adjustable arm rest and bigger too. Nothing much to complain about. Love this car!!