2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Another Outstanding Honda

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Another Outstanding Honda
By John Allen Albree on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

CR-V is Alabaster Silver with gray leather. The ride is very quiet and much better then my 2008 Honda Accord EX-L which I traded in. My wife loves the seats and the vehicle tracks beautifully on the interstate. The first tank of gas only local driving was an acceptable 20 mpg.The XM sound system is better than before. Transmission is smooth and quiet. We love this car.

Sound system, quiet engine, no road noise and smooth ride. You just have to experience the ride to understand my comments. Seats are supportive and of high quality leather. We purchased no options - you don't need them.

I miss having a compass, I miss the auto-dim mirror. Need brighter lights on steering wheel buttons. I miss the auto-setting for head lights. It seems strange to me that the CR-V EX-L would not have these items as does the 2008 Honda Accord EX-L. In spite of the above, we still love the purchase.