2008 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Happy Customer

2008 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Happy Customer
By RamyaS on

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My husband wanted to buy a Rav4/V6. But I liked the CRV & we bought an 08'EX AWD. After 45,000 miles in 2 years, my hubby likes the CRV, a lot. We live in San Francisco, we have driven to the Grand Canyon, Seattle, Yosemite & many ski trips to Lake Tahoe. Lots of space for my dog, gear, friends & my hubby. The power is more than adequate. On long climbing hills, the engine RPM is steady and the VTEC kicks in to keep a steady speed. We drove through a bad snow storm in Lake Tahoe and I could feel the AWD kicking in many times to keep the vehicle steady & safe. The only problem are the stock tires, they are very NOISY. Looking forward to many more trips in the CRV.

Favorite Features

Mileage 22/29, AWD/VSA, VTEC, Interior space.

Suggested Improvements

Increase the tow rating to 3000 LBS at least. Stock Continentals are noisy!?! More sound proofing for quieter interiors. Regenerative braking for more fuel efficiency. Add more versatility & Utility to the interiors. Provide more electronic gadgets as standard.