2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Trading up, blast from the pas

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Trading up, blast from the past
By Happy Honda Owner on

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 1995 Dodge Dakota truck for my 2007 Honda CR-V. It's been over a year since the purchase and I'm still very happy. I've owned a 1980 Honda Accord and an 1982 Civic. The CR-V reminds me of the Civic except with all the cool technology, safety equipment, and design upgrades. The handling is very smooth. I can park this thing ANYWHERE! (Unlike my old truck.) I get between 27 and 32 mpg in a mixed highway/city commute 36 miles, 5 days a week(Florida). The mpg meter really lets you see how you are driving. There was obviously a lot of thought put into the interior design of the CR-V. There is storage everywhere. Doors open wider than on other cars. Power plugs everywhere. Buy one!

Map storage drawer under passenger seat, "back seat view" mirror/sunglass holder, hight adjustable driver's seat, and cool interior lighting. Storage versatility!!! Folding/sliding rear seats (I've gotten a small sofa and several sheets of plywood to fit in the cargo area!) Moonroof, map lights.

Road/wind noise is still a slight problem. Steering wheel could use a few more inches of telescoping adjustment for we tall gals. Make the flip-down drink holder/armrest in the backseat easier to clean (vinyl?) same for door armrests & make floor carpet (only) black on all models to hide dirt better

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review