The Honeymoon is OVER!
By wmw on
2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Let me start by saying I have had many Hondas. Fell in love with the new CR-V and had to have one! I special ordered mine exactly the way I wanted it, waited the 6+ weeks for it to come it, and loved it, now for the part that pains me, I have 36k miles on it and am getting ready for my 3rd set of tires, have had to have the catalytic converter replaced, the fan squeals on low, there is a rattle on the drivers door that they 'fixed' 4 times now and it's still making the same noise. The first set of tires they split the cost of them with me 'cause I went crazy on them, it only had 20k on it. Now these are making the same thumping noise, my mechanic said dump it now! While I can still get some $$$
Favorite Features
It does get good gas mileage, I will miss that, and I like the overall style of the car, I really like this car a lot, but after all the issues, I just can not deal with the noise, tires, etc. I hate to say that because I WAS a Honda fan! They used to make a great car, not anymore, I'm sad to say:-(
Suggested Improvements
Do something so the tires don't wear and thump! Fix the fan (they tried 4 times with that also!) Get it together Honda, this one's a disappointment, I'm sad I actually waited for this car to get to me and now I don't even know if someone would want to buy it, guess I'll have to eat it and trade!!:-(