2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Love it!

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Love it!
By Tammee on

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our 3rd CR-V. I LOVE the new flip up tailgate-that was the only feature I didn't like in our prior CR-Vs. The ride is smooth, it fits all of our stuff. Plenty of storage. I really like the new cover for the cargo area. I also love having a big car feel but small car gas mileage. I don't find any blind spots, I love the instrument panel, very user friendly. We love our Hondas, never had any problems with them. Can't imagine owning another small suv.

The flip up tailgate. If someone pulls in too close it's not a problem-we can still easily access the cargo area. I also really like the driver controls on the steering wheel.

I'm not wild about the cup holders for the front passengers-wish they would've copied the accord coupe to hold a better variety of cup sizes. Also wish little more storage in front for cell phone. I realize there is some space under the console-but it's seems to low.