2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: People stop to ask me about my

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

People stop to ask me about my car
By gmoney on

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 07 CRV in May 2008. People have stopped me at gas stations and grocery stores to ask me about my car! It is comfortable, reliable, and fun to drive. My last car was a Chevy Tracker with 4 cylinders so I was skeptical to get another 4 cylinder, but once I drove it, I noticed a huge difference. The tracker was like trying to push an elephant up a hill. The CR-V isn't like that. It doesn't zip onto the highway like a corvette, but it can get the job done with no problem and sure doesn't feel like an elephant. I love it and it's the best purchase I've ever made.

My favorite features are all the extras I bought online after purchasing the vehicle. I saved a fortune on the cargo tray and cover as well as seat covers and the console.

Center console was desperately needed for 2 reasons. One being storage, the other comfort. The armrest are way too low. I found a console on eBay and it fits perfectly and matches. The other thing I purchased was seat covers due to the light beige interior and I bought ones with pockets on the back