2007 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My wife loves it, I

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My wife loves it, I think it's ok.
By AP on

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We purchased the 2007 model in 2006. It was between the RAV4 and the CRV. We chose the CRV and the 4WD for the snow. We had a big snow storm the first year and it did as good as my Toyota T100 4x4 truck. We had the rear Diff problem and had it replaced, got free 100k 7 year warrant for our trouble (and the fact that the dealer didn't believe us the diff was grinding). We now have about 45k miles on it, the tires are still ok, one is making noise probably the one that ran over an nail and was repaired. It seems the seats were wearing out quick at first, but seem ok. We got the big rubber Honda floor mats that really do keep the car clean. So far so good, after over 2 years, we love it.

Favorite Features

Rear doors open wide, rear seats slide forward for more cargo room. I like how the 5 Speed automatic shifts, it's really smooth. I love the blue led light near sunroof controls that no one can explain what it is, but keeps me warm inside knowing it will glow for many more years.

Suggested Improvements

2.2L CDTI Diesel Option for more power and fuel economy. Manual transmission for more reliability and fun to drive factor.