2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Love my CR-V

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Love my CR-V
By GMH on

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I decided to downsize for better gas mileage and to afford all the amenities and safety features. I'm so glad I did - I love my CR-V! I get about 22-25 mpg in the city, and 30+ highway (even w/4 people and luggage). This car is comfortable, cute, fun to drive, and handles like a car. The interior feels spacious. The cargo shelf doubles the space for groceries, and the folding/rumble back seats are great for carrying mid-size loads. My kids like that they can recline the back seats, as well as adjust the leg room. There's no a/c vent in the back, but it cools down quickly. Good visibility, and backup camera provide added safety. I highly recommend the CR-V!

Gas mileage, heated seats, exterior styling, GPS/nav, XM radio, mp3 jack, console compartment, extra power outlets, space for purse between front seats (in front of center console). I also like that there's no tire mounted on the liftgate like on the RAV4.

Add a/c vent to back seat. Fix sun visor so it sits low enough to block sun when moved to the side.