Could be built better, 06 was Excellent!
By vagabondchef2005 on
2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
The 2007 CRV is great on performance and driving. It is smooth and quiet. The build quality is lacking and just by looking through the CRV you can see where Honda has cut corners to save on costs which makes the CRV look cheaper. This is definitely a SUV that is made for soccer moms and women in their 30's. The carpeting and plastic looks cheap and after about a year will wear out unlike the real carpet and plastic from the 2nd generation. I've own this CRV for a week now and wish I could have my 2006 CRV back.I feel the older CRVs will outlast this model.
Favorite Features
The way it takes curves and handles on the road and the fuel consumption meter. The cars seems quiet and powerful. The opening of the doors which is wider, then previous years.
Suggested Improvements
The CRV has lost it's utility look and feel. It feels like an Accord Station Wagon. The gas milege is poor only getting 18-20 mpg in the city and 23 on the Highway with 2500 miles on it. the fabric on the seats is poor and cheaply made and this car seems so overated. The stereo seems low grade.