2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Glad I waited
By Mike on 10/06/06 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'm glad I waited for the new CRV. Was about to get a new RAV4 but did not like the large spare tire on the back. The new CRV looks great and you can't beat the build quality of Honda. One dealership had a $2500 mark-up above MSRP. My dealership never does that and I got a good deal considereing i was getting one from their 1st shipment. The transmission is really smooth - car is extremely quiet. One-touch sun roof can't be heard. Room is fine. Thought I might ge the LX, but the price differnec between the LX and EX isn't all that much. Great looking - gets unanimous praise for looks - really happy with this car.

Exceeded my expectations
By Maria on 10/06/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This SUV has it all! Great gas mileage (24 city/30 hwy MPG), sleek and roomy interior, and classy yet sporty exterior. Materials are of high quality. Safety comes standard with dual front airbags and side and curtain airbags throughout, along with 4 wheel ABS. All at a reasonable price for a car known to maintain more of its value over other manufacturers. You won't regret it!

Wow, they got this one right
By vikingquest on 10/05/06 17:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Wow what a difference a year makes! The '07 is a FAR superior vehicle to the previous unit. Much nicer, more refined, quieter and generally more "upscale". I really felt like I was driving a small Acura or Lexus and the power from the 4 banger was great, certainly not fast but perfect for everyday driving on $3/gallon gas when 28 mpg comes in handy. For most families the size is great, the amenities plush, the cargo space ample and fun/practical/cool quotient is just right.

Could be built better, 06 was Excellent!
By vagabondchef2005 on 10/05/06 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 CRV is great on performance and driving. It is smooth and quiet. The build quality is lacking and just by looking through the CRV you can see where Honda has cut corners to save on costs which makes the CRV look cheaper. This is definitely a SUV that is made for soccer moms and women in their 30's. The carpeting and plastic looks cheap and after about a year will wear out unlike the real carpet and plastic from the 2nd generation. I've own this CRV for a week now and wish I could have my 2006 CRV back.I feel the older CRVs will outlast this model.

Love our CR-V
By 2007 Honda CR-V on 10/05/06 13:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We traded our 2005 Honda Accord for the new 2007 CR-V and we could not be more pleased with the vehicle. It is an outstanding value and a great design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.