2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Wow, they got this one right
By vikingquest on 10/05/06 17:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Wow what a difference a year makes! The '07 is a FAR superior vehicle to the previous unit. Much nicer, more refined, quieter and generally more "upscale". I really felt like I was driving a small Acura or Lexus and the power from the 4 banger was great, certainly not fast but perfect for everyday driving on $3/gallon gas when 28 mpg comes in handy. For most families the size is great, the amenities plush, the cargo space ample and fun/practical/cool quotient is just right.

Could be built better, 06 was Excellent!
By vagabondchef2005 on 10/05/06 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 CRV is great on performance and driving. It is smooth and quiet. The build quality is lacking and just by looking through the CRV you can see where Honda has cut corners to save on costs which makes the CRV look cheaper. This is definitely a SUV that is made for soccer moms and women in their 30's. The carpeting and plastic looks cheap and after about a year will wear out unlike the real carpet and plastic from the 2nd generation. I've own this CRV for a week now and wish I could have my 2006 CRV back.I feel the older CRVs will outlast this model.

Love our CR-V
By 2007 Honda CR-V on 10/05/06 13:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We traded our 2005 Honda Accord for the new 2007 CR-V and we could not be more pleased with the vehicle. It is an outstanding value and a great design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.