2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Great so far
By frank on 10/11/06 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Improved ride and handling over my 03 CR-V but I miss the flip up rear window. The maintenance minder is kind of silly and it seems that it will be a pain to use. I prefer a written maintenance schedule which is no longer in the owner's manual. The adjustable steering wheel is ok but I usually set it once and leave it alone. The spare sits in the floor well with the valve stem pointed down which means that you have to remove it to check the air.

Just got it yesterday...
By H-guy99 on 10/10/06 11:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This review is not intended to offer a long term analysis, as I just got the CR-V yesterday. In a nutshell, the car is amazing. Quiet, fun, handles like a car and quite luxurious, considering the price. I got mine (on the road) for a tad over 27k. Interior is perfection and IMHO, better than the higher priced Acura RDX and blows away the RAV-4, which were the other cars I was considering (the car is actually for my wife). We've been driving it around for two days now, and the fun factor is enormous. The RAV-4 will give you more bang for the buck, but I think other than sheer performance, the CR-V is a much better vehicle. The others aren't even worth mention.

Honda's newest Gem
By jz on 10/09/06 13:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Truly one of the finest suv-crossover entries for 2007. The exterior and interior shines with quality and refinement. One test drive is all it takes. Quiet interior, crisp precise steering. The interior is that of a luxury sedan costing 2-3 times more. Engine is smooth and refined. Don't let the 6cyl. comparisons fool you. Honda's 4 cyl. is responsive, quick and smoother than the competetions 6 cyl's. Highly recommend this vehicle.

Rating my 2007 CV-R
By Pam on 10/09/06 08:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love the car. It wraps the corners like a sports car. Stops on a dime. Great looking car and gets many stares on the road. It has plenty of power. Tons of cargo space in back.

LOVING MY 07 CRV
By JEM on 10/08/06 14:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I’ve only owned my 07 CRV for 4 full days and so far I am loving it. With 166 hp, it’s not a car for speedsters, so if you’re hoping to buy a fast car, stick to vehicles with V6 engines. What the CRV lacks in power, it more than makes up with its standard safety features such as ABS, VSA with traction control, EBD, TPMS to name a few. Many have written that the ride is very rough. When driving on uneven roads full of potholes or covered with rough surface, any car will feel the same way. I am not too crazy about the manually operated driver’s seat height adjustment and the limited choice of colors. Overall though, it was sure worth the wait and the price wasn't that bad.

My new CRV
By RaghuKadava on 10/06/06 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is pretty good. I paid $1000 less than the sticker price. I am very happy with the car for the price that I paid for it. I only wish they have a V6 option. The interiors are awesome. It is good to see Honda giving a MP3 on all their new models now. The exterior is more like a shrunk version of the Pacifica, but it still looks much better than the old boxy shape. The new Ford Edge is gonna look like its paternal twin when it is on the road with lots of similarities in the body styling.

Tom's New 2007 CR-V
By Tommy boy on 10/06/06 13:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It looks great; inside & out and is very comfortable. Its a great car for those of us who have saftey in mind. In the city the MPG has been 18-19, lower then expected. On the Hwy its better at 28-30 mpg. The pick up leaves room to be desired. It would of been nice if they had the 6 cylinder option. Overall its style, comfort and fuel ecomomy makes it. Although a little better pick up would of given it higher praises...

New & Improved
By BP on 10/06/06 12:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Looks & drive nice. New exterior makes it look like a high end luxury SUV. On the road a number of people stopped and said nice looking car! Seem to be doing very good on mileage.

Still room for improvement
By twilight901 on 10/06/06 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my new CR-V for a week and unfortunately its already in for service with a noise when turning. Other than that its a decent vehicle. On the open highway I made about 26 mpg whereas 18 mpg on in the city which is well believe what they are saying as an estimation. hopefully it will improve in the future with different driving habits. The interior is decent although it would be nice to have a middle console. The display with mpg and oil remaining is very useful. All in alll its a nice vehicle to drive and is very sporty.

Glad I waited
By Mike on 10/06/06 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'm glad I waited for the new CRV. Was about to get a new RAV4 but did not like the large spare tire on the back. The new CRV looks great and you can't beat the build quality of Honda. One dealership had a $2500 mark-up above MSRP. My dealership never does that and I got a good deal considereing i was getting one from their 1st shipment. The transmission is really smooth - car is extremely quiet. One-touch sun roof can't be heard. Room is fine. Thought I might ge the LX, but the price differnec between the LX and EX isn't all that much. Great looking - gets unanimous praise for looks - really happy with this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.