Used 2007 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Traded an Audi! Glad I did.
By Carlo

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This has to be the best small SUV on the market. The ride is by far the most comfortable. Looks wise I love the "upscale" look. I got mine in black and it's just awesome.

Ride, quiet cabin, comfort, the way it looks.

Diesel! Come on Honda 28 MPG! the best I get is 22 MPG and I'm not speeding. Bring the Euro Diesel to America, we need to see 40 MPG CRVs in our shores.

I love to drive again!
By newhondagal

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my CR-V about a week ago and I absolutely love it. Everyone raves about how nice this car looks. I got it in Glacier Blue and it's so beautiful - in my opinion the best color this car comes in. I'm already averaging 27 mpg with highway/city driving. I love sitting up high and the visibility is so much better than my old sedan. This SUV handles and corners like a car, going down ramps with tight turns is no problem, however, it does lack in acceleration, but I've gotten used to that. I'm not out racing anyone, but getting up to speed on the highways is tricky. Other than that, I love it!

AWD, 6-disc CD changer, maintenance minder, trip computer, outside temp gauge, handling, comfort, moonroof, large side mirrors, fold down back seats, cargo shelf, visibility, gas mileage, looks and styling - very classy.

Remove console "tray" and add an actual console with storage, could use a bit more horsepower, better bass on stereo - that's all I would add/change.

Love My CRV
By Frieda

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 2007 Honda CRV-EX for about a month now. I really enjoy how it handles on the road. The road noise is minimal and the interior design is great. The only issue I have is with the seats, as most have said, they are not the most comfortable in the world. The new hatchback opening makes it so easy to put stuff in the back. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a small SUV that is fun to drive and gets good gas mileage.

Radio controls on the steering wheel. Fold up seats in the back.

Quality of seats.

Very Disappointed
By johndoe

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Well, my girlfriend and I were all excited to drive the new CRV. It looked so cool with the new design. Of course we expected the reliability and all the nice interior amenities. We were sadly disappointed and we did not let our original anticipation blind us, as some have. Cardboard thin and awkward "captain's chairs" in the front. Skinny bench seats in the back. Hated the missing middle console, and combined with the "captain's chairs" made us feel like we were floating around. No powerseat adjustments in any trim level. Really small gauges and a noisy and wimpy 4cyl. engine sealed it's fate.

Nice looking exterior design.

Add an interior like in the Accord. Get rid of the annoying space between front seats. It can only be for pocket books. Power adjustable and comfortable seats without annoying skinny armrests.

My CR-V
By Honeybunny

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the CR-V less than a month ago and I love it. The car is very roomy, especially in the back row. I had three of my guy friends in there and they were pretty comfortable. I used to have a Corolla and parking was easy, but the CR-V can be pretty tough on small parallel parking, if you have the extra $2000, get the back up system with nav. The heated seats are pretty nice. Gas from the three weeks we had it mileage is so so but not bad, just don't rev the car too much because it kills the mileage.

The price paid and what you get it's a great bargain.

More color options. I originally wanted dark blue but the only interior color was black. Dark blue with black is too dark. If the dark blue came with a grey that would have been perfect.