2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Honda's outdone itself
By honda man on 10/14/06 18:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent redesign safer 6 airbags stage 2 electronic stability control for rollover more comfortable seats Smart electronics like wiper control by speed of car ,outside temp reading on ex ,wiper on rear goes on by itself if you back up while the front is on ,door locks can be programmed to unlock only the driver whnen you take the key out

Great Car
By Loyal Honda Owner on 10/14/06 13:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great SUV! I did a tremendous amount of research before purchasing. For the price this vehicle had the best standard features (interior). Further, this vehicle even cornered better than a 2007 Camary. I have no regrets with my purchase and recommend it highly.

Saw it, had to have it
By DJ on 10/14/06 06:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I saw the new 2007 CR-V on the dealer lot, I stopped, drove it and bought it. What a great vehicle this is, from the outside to the inside, not a flaw to be found. It feels like a much larger vehicle than it is, which I really like but it is small enough that parking is easy! I feel like I am driving a luxury car without a luxury car price.

Great Vehicle!
By Steve Mackie on 10/13/06 11:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just got this car, and after driving it around town and long distance I can truly say Honda hit a home run here. The handling is phenomenal, and at 25 MPG it certainly has a good balance of zippiness and decent mileage for a 4 Cyl. The restyling has made the interior, especially, a cross between a Honda and a VW or AUDI..very classy.

This is my first Honda
By Therese on 10/13/06 10:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the past 7 years. Was thinking of a new one, but test drove the new CRV. It was love at first sight. Reminded me of the BMW, that I can't afford. Has a lot of get up and go for a 4 cylinder! I got the Borrego Brown (Gold). Has a lot of storage area. I've only had it for a few days (am I anxious) but think this will be a long time love affair!

CRAVE!
By Rose on 10/13/06 05:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this little SUV. I downsized from a mini-van(I drove vans for the last 18 years)and am happy I did! This car is fun! It is tight and responsive, all the features I was looking for. Go out and test drive one of these...You will fall in love!

honda crv
By mike on 10/12/06 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

excellent craftsmanship, very quiet and smooth ride, seats very comfortable, hatchback design superior to toyota rav4, outstanding audio with satellite radio, 6 cd changer and mp3 adaptor. drawback: no power seats Get em while their still under priced

2007 CR-V
By Tim on 10/12/06 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2004 Honda CR-V for the new 2007 model. I bought the EX Model with the rear spoiler as an add on. The spoiler makes a BIG difference. LOVE the new model. Rides much better than the 2004 with the 17" alloy wheels. The new model LOOKS GREAT! HONDA has a winner with this one...a great price for a really great car!

2007 CR-V a Winner
By dj on 10/11/06 22:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 has been totally re-designed inside and out with many improvements. My base of comparison is the 2002 model. Horsepower increased so there's no feeling of being underpowered on the freeway or while passing. Comparing the actual demensions of the two models they're almost identical but the 2007 feels like you have much more interior room. Three adults fit in the rear seat without problem. The new model has a telescoping steering wheel which contains the cruise controls and audio volume, channel and mode controls. Front seats are heated as are outside mirrors. Spare tire is now inside under rear deck and tailgate lifts up instead of swinging out. Shift lever moved to better location.

07 HONDA CRV LX AWD
By THONGCHAI DANIEL on 10/11/06 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love honda cars. This is my 15 honda cars. This cr-v,one of the best on the market today to own one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.