Used 2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 339 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Poor Mileage
By Not a happy camper!

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only had the car for less than a month and I have filled up at $40 + 5 times so far. My R/T to and from work miles is 60 per day, I filled up on a Sunday night, drove to work (commuter lot) 27 miles away and return on Monday, missed Tuesday, and Wednesday and I am already at 1/2 tank. I must go back to the dealer. I am not getting even 16 miles to the gallon, something must be wrong. Tested with no air, windows closed, sunroof closed and at about 60 miles per hour and it's like the gas is just leaking out somewhere. Don't buy this car if you have to commute!

Great Fun!
By Natalie Gonzalez

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this crossover after exhausting research! The CR-V has redesigned itself to look and feel like a high end luxury crossover. Lots of leg room. I purchased the EX-L and love the look inside and out. My best friend also has one, and we compete to see who can get the highest mileage on the highway! You cannot go wrong with Honda. Resell and reliability are the main reasons that I purchase one!

Leg room, roomy backseats. Leather seating. Comfortable for all passengers of all sizes! Nice "gadget board". XM radio, great gas mileage, what's not to love?

More horsepower would be nice, but the mileage would most likely suffer.

Great Value!
By Laura

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first new car and first Honda. I love it! It's very roomy and gets much better gas mileage than most SUVs on the market. I spent months looking researching for an SUV and nothing compared to the CR-V. You know that when you purchase a Honda, you are getting quality and realiability. I used to drive a VW Golf and I now feel much safer on the road.

Roomy interior, smooth ride, gas mileage, and safety features.

None, so far!

CR-V is the way to go!
By Danielle

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a 1999 Accord and recently upgraded to this. Love the new body design and the mp3 jack in the center console. Has plenty of storage and drives very smoothly.

Sunroof since my old car didn't have one, mp3 jack, lighted dashboard with alerts for low tires, etc.. is a great addition. Love the new exterior look with no tire!

Cloth seats are nice and comfy, though It would be nice if they used a better cloth. Would also like the arm rests to be seperately adjustable from the seat.

See for Yourself
By SmoothRide

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is quiet, smooth and handles corners and hilly roads well. Love the upscale, stylish exterior. Gas mileage is as advertised. And adequate acceleration for city driving. My only concern is the quality of interior fabric for seats and plastic. Scratches easily. Recommend buying the car with leather seats for durability.

Moonroof, navigation system, Smart key, 18 inch wheels.

Honda has to improve the fabric of the seats and armrest.