2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
07 CRV LX AWD
By Teresa on 10/19/06 11:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Honda and I am not disappointed. I love the vehicle. The drive is smooth. The interior design is simple, functional and comfortable - lots of room.

great!
By kim on 10/18/06 18:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

i did just buy 24 hours ago but I can't get enough! The feel of the car is amazing.

Young Love
By bsparks on 10/18/06 09:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only owned my 2007 CR-V for 500 miles so this is still a very young affair. However, it has been everything I hoped for and more. Very quite ride, excellent MPG, good view. I had heard folks talk about blind spot (s) but I think the view from windows and/or mirrors is great.

Unbelieveable
By HondaIsMyFriend on 10/18/06 08:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven the CRV about 1000 miles now, and I love it. Its ride is much smoother than my previous CRV, and it is so luxurious! If you're looking for a smaller SUV, I highly recommend taking this one!

Great redesign!
By HondaFan367 on 10/18/06 07:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven the CRV about 1700 miles now, and I love everything about it. It's ride is much smoother than my previous CRV, and it is so luxurious! I really like the instant mile per gallon guage, and tire pressure monitoring system. If you're looking for a smaller SUV, I highly recommend taking this one home with you!

Great SUV
By MRains on 10/17/06 20:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the third honda I have owned and by far the best. The inside of this smaller SUV is plenty roomy. I am a real estate agent and this car fits 4 with room to spare and even enough room for my full size dog in the back. Everytime I get into it I like it even more. It looks exactly like a lexus or bmw suv at half the price and better gas mileage. I can't say enough good things about this car. It is truly honda quality.

2007 crv ex 2wd is awesome
By Scott on 10/17/06 16:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have only had it for about 100 miles but my wife and I love it.Researched all medium priced suvs and decided on the honda.Do not let the 4 cylinder scare you off until you drive it. Plenty of power.

Another winner
By Yinch on 10/16/06 21:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got the LX 2WD last week, I am loving it, being a previous CR-V owner, I notice the road handling and curving are much improved. The interior is very classy, yet I found myself missing my '02's storage boxes and back glass hatch, the cloth material feels very modern, and when stopping there is no longer the irritable shaking. I was first impressed with the list of all safety features, the break feel very capable and I loved to play with the new mpg meter. Overall, a hit with the whole family.

Great New SUV
By Steve on 10/14/06 20:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car a total of 1 day. I previously had a 1999 CRv and have owned 7 Honda/Acura cars/suvs. The build quality is greatly improved over the previous CRv, plenty of fun gadgets, heated leather seats, moonroof, ABS, Tire pressure monitor, mpg gauge, XM radio with MP3 player line in. Lots of Airbags (hopefully will not be used) Overall, Nice design and shape and the fit and finish, like all Honda's, is great.

Practical SUV
By Bill on 10/14/06 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned my CR-V for one week. I traded in my 2005 Lexus RX 330 and was afraid I had made a mistake but after only a week I really like this vehicle. It is comfortable, quiet and has all the power you really need. I also have a 350Z if I want to go fast. I wouldn't want anyone to think this is equal to a Lexus but for the price and economy it is much more pratical for the kind of miles I put on a car in a year. It has lots of storage even with three other adults in the car. It has just about everything you need in an on-road SUV. I looked at others, like the Toyota RAV 4 but none of them matched the CR-V.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.