2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
I love my car
By ellen downing on 11/03/06 14:53 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had the 2006 crv traded it in for the 2007 i love my car it handles awesomely and it looks great don't want to stop driving it

Love my new car!
By AGanes on 11/02/06 20:43 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just recently bought this car for myself to drive with my two young children. I love driving it. It gets great gas mileage. The maintenance minder is very cool.

Excellent small SUV
By Mike on 11/02/06 19:56 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you consider getting small SUV under 25,000 $ Honda CR-V is definitely worth trying out. Before buying it I checked out Suzuki Grand Vitara and Toyota Rav4 and CR-V was much better for me. The only drawaback for me is that 166 HP engine will not allow you to accelerate really fast. Also do not expect dealer to give you much discount from MSRP as they are selling very fast. In all other respects it is an excellent car.

Great Car
By dave on 10/29/06 17:58 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought on a couple days ago, really love this car, only complaint is steering wheel hides some of controls, otherwise drives real nice. Wife has an 06 CR-V side by side differences aside from body styling is smaller windows on sides, no spare on back, larger and more angled windshield. Would be nice if you could get XM on the EX instead of just EX-L. Car handles great,almost drives like a sports car.

Money Well Spent
By Terry on 10/24/06 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Has not been back to the dealer for any issues. This is a solid, good looking vehicle. It rides great. My wife and I really enjoy it to the point we are finding "reasons" to drive it instead of our 2005 Avalon. The new design seems upscale and sporty. Acceleration is adequate but a little more acceleration on tap when merging on the highway would be nice. Once at speed it is great. The interior,audio system and gauges are well thought out. (Wish the front seat cushions were a little longer and maybe a touch softer) Honda knows how to build a quality vehicle for the money!

07 CR-V New Owner
By gc on 10/23/06 17:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We're having our first baby and we decided to trade in our '03 civic for the new CR-V on Oct7. And OH, what an upgrade! I love the redesign. It does make heads turn. We've had 4 strangers compliment us on the road. The seats are wonderfully comfortable. We got the one that was in the showroom that had the running boards, roof rack, and fog lights already installed (We got those included). The price is definitely reasonable. You do get what you paid for. It's not a Lexus or a BMW that will have more power. BUT it definitely has the luxury feel (for me). It's one of the least expensive SUVs and we're more than satisfied with it.

Great Vehicle
By Ray V on 10/23/06 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle one week ago and think that this is a great vehicle. The ride and quality is superb. No Flaws found thus far. The power is more then adequate knowing that it a 4 cyl. I traded my Accord V6 for this and overall I'm pleased. My first tank all around I averaged 26 MPG which is what I attained in the Accord. I would recommend this vehicle to any perspective buyer.

Can't go wrong...
By lovemycrv on 10/23/06 00:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great vehicle. Always thought CR-V was a good vehicle, but felt the styling on the old ones were a little bit to unrefined for someone my age (mid 40's). Good power for a 4 cylinder. Fuel efficiency has not been as good as claimed (i average 25 mpg and I do about 50/50 highway/city driving). No other vehicle in this class is as practical and as good a value. Similarly equipped RAV4 would have cost me 26,000 as opposed to 23,000. Sure the Rav4 offers V6 and 3rd row seating, but why would anyone look for those things in a small SUV??? and a Rav4 equipped with those things exceeds 30,000(you can get a larger midsize SUV for that price, such as the Honda Pilot)

New CR-V
By CK in NC on 10/22/06 09:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought the new Honda CR-V and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I went with the EX-L and I love the leather-heated seats and the XM radio. I was also looking at the new Hyundai Santa Fe, but decided to go with the new CR-V, after previously owning 2 Accords and considering the difference in the MPGs. So far...LOVE IT!!!

CR-V it's for me.
By frank joseph on 10/20/06 16:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

our 2004 v-6 accord coup was stolen and we replaced it with the CR-V. I am amazed how well it rides and handles and the 4cyl kicks which surprised me. the styling is great. a great value and it's fun to drive. fmj

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.