2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Love it!
By Momof2 on 08/08/10 06:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought this car about a week ago and I just LOVE IT! It's small enough where you can squeeze into tight spots yet it's roomy and spacious inside. The only thing that I have found (which I read in other reviews) is that the seats are uncomfortable. But it's nothing that a $20 gel cushion can't fix! I went from a V6 vehicle so I thought I might get annoyed with the slower 4cyl but it has PLENTY of pep! It's actually really fun to drive. Nice smooth ride. I am in love.

LOVE Honda, LOVE my CR-V
By Shawna on 08/06/10 12:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is incredible. The recent reviews complaining about tires are the furthest thing from my experience. The tires have been replaced once in the 3+ years I've owned (and consistently driven) this car. It handles wonderfully, is ridiculously comfortable (I should know, I drove from Colorado to Georgia and Tennessee and back), and is an all around amazing vehicle. It has a great MPG for its size, and it's great for highway driving or rough dirt roads; smooth ride no matter what. After some nightmares with Chevy vehicles as a young driver, this wonderful CR-V has made me a Honda buyer for life.

Buy stock in a good tire company.
By jwells on 07/26/10 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have had this car for three years and already looking to buy a third set of tires. The car itself is fine and I feel safe driving my children in it but already looking to get rid of it due to the expensive cost of tires. We cannot keep buying new tires every year. I'm on a budget and was looking for a low maintenance vehicle. Bye bye CR-V.

Seats not comfortable
By sl on 06/29/10 16:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Took a 3 hour trip and the seats are very uncomfortable. Around town is fine but for the long haul, no way.

Ugh! With the tires!
By hanksbank on 06/05/10 22:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car new in 2007, during the high spike of gas prices. Perfect family car, and ratings above reflect what a 22K new car will get you. For whomever is researching this car, please be aware that you will be replacing tires like nobody's business. We pretty much go through about eight in a year's period. The front ones are good for about 10K miles. The quality, alignment, whatever can be changed has been done. It also doesn't matter who drives it. My spouse is a very slow and cautious driver. It is what it is. Careful with the turns, too. My Dodge Dakota truck does better on turns than the CR-V. Drive like a granny around curves, or else!! Other than that, a great car.

The CRV
By Charles Costa on 05/26/10 06:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an exceptional car for the price. And, the fold up rear seats create the room I need in my work

Skid on Icy Road
By PreetCRV on 04/23/10 12:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I drove my CR-V 2007 Last winder. Iím very disappointed. My Bro was driving Liberty in front of me. At a turn My CR-V skidded and ended up in ditch. But my bro did not have problem at all. It was scary on icy road. I could not drive it over 80 kph. If I do it would skid when hit the ice. Iím not sure was it software glitch or tires. Showed to dealer they would not agree on it.

Reliable and practical
By mavy on 04/04/10 07:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought brand new in July 2007. The pros are that it has been very reliable. It has only needed routine maintenance. The only thing that has malfunctioned has been the windshield wipers (they go off on their own sometimes and won't turn off!). Acceleration isn't THAT fast but I did not buy this car for its power. Gas mileage has probably been around 20 mpg overall. Happy with the cargo space. Fits stroller and grocery bags and more!

The Honeymoon is OVER!
By wmw on 03/29/10 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Let me start by saying I have had many Hondas. Fell in love with the new CR-V and had to have one! I special ordered mine exactly the way I wanted it, waited the 6+ weeks for it to come it, and loved it, now for the part that pains me, I have 36k miles on it and am getting ready for my 3rd set of tires, have had to have the catalytic converter replaced, the fan squeals on low, there is a rattle on the drivers door that they 'fixed' 4 times now and it's still making the same noise. The first set of tires they split the cost of them with me 'cause I went crazy on them, it only had 20k on it. Now these are making the same thumping noise, my mechanic said dump it now! While I can still get some $$$

Great vehicle
By brigida on 03/22/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have two CR-Vs, a 2005 and 2007, I love them. My daughter drives the 2007 and I the 2005. I am looking to buy another car, not sure what to buy. I need something bigger this time. Not crazy about the Pilot or the vans from Honda. I wish they came out with something else. I love Hondas.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.