Used 2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 339 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda CR-V

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Love our 2007 Honda CRV
By Chuck

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our CRV is 9 years old and we haven't had any mechanical problems with it! The catalytic converter cover recently rusted loose, but that was easily fixed with muffler clamps. The cloth interior is difficult to keep clean. Great handling in winter.

Just because I wanted to..
By Ralph Robinson

2007 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fully Japanese CRV
By M. Nesbitt

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

While I've had several Honda's and Toyota's in the past this is the only one of two fully manufactured in Japan cars I've had. The ones sourced and assembled elsewhere I've never had the same bullet proof luck with. This 2007 Honda has never missed a regular scheduled maintenance . The acceleration was never anything to brag about but it has held it's own in the pace with highway and stop and go traffic. This was a CRV we purchased new at the time the new model was available. We had to wait 3+ weeks for the car to arrive. As a commuter/school pickup recon vehicle I love the visibility as we live in an area of the country with some of the worst drivers in the United States.

While some may balk at the suggestion that a fully made Japanese Honda shouldn't make a difference I've noticed the interior plastics are more durable than the newer American Accord we also own. The AC in the CRV is superior to the climate control of the former. I appreciate the exterior appearance of this car as it looks like a hybrid between the newer HR-V and the current CRV. I don't feel like I'm missing out by not getting a new car.

Older but practically new
By Robert Hunter

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This has been a great family car with impressive performance and versatility. I would keep this car if it had some of the latest technology advances that now grace the new cars. I will weep a few tears when she goes.

Sporty CR-V
By Ruth Bolstad

2007 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a fun SUV to drive. I bought it new and it is reliable and I would replace it in a snap. I've had no problems with this car.