2007 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
2007 CR-V LX FWD
By contrco on 01/22/14 21:07 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought 2007 Honda CR-V LX FWD with 88k for $11,800. Super hard vehicles to find. No mechanical problems, comfortable ride, good power for the 4cyl engine. Honda quality.

Seats not comfortable
By sl on 06/29/10 16:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Took a 3 hour trip and the seats are very uncomfortable. Around town is fine but for the long haul, no way.

Ugh! With the tires!
By hanksbank on 06/05/10 22:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car new in 2007, during the high spike of gas prices. Perfect family car, and ratings above reflect what a 22K new car will get you. For whomever is researching this car, please be aware that you will be replacing tires like nobody's business. We pretty much go through about eight in a year's period. The front ones are good for about 10K miles. The quality, alignment, whatever can be changed has been done. It also doesn't matter who drives it. My spouse is a very slow and cautious driver. It is what it is. Careful with the turns, too. My Dodge Dakota truck does better on turns than the CR-V. Drive like a granny around curves, or else!! Other than that, a great car.

The CRV
By Charles Costa on 05/26/10 06:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an exceptional car for the price. And, the fold up rear seats create the room I need in my work

Never again!
By Honda CR-V on 04/13/09 14:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2004 Honda CR-V, loved it, but it rode rough. Bought a 2007 and it was a much better ride, but I have had problems with it. Initially I was having problems with it starting. The worst thing is it keeps wearing the tires out. I was told by Honda it was in the rear differential. I am on my 3rd set of tires at 50, 000 miles. Honda's solution---pay them almost $1,000 for new tires. The main customer service representative was very rude and discourteous. I will never buy another Honda car and will never recommend it to any of my friends again.

So Disappointed!!
By Christine on 03/11/09 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My car has 65K miles on it and it won't start. The dealer is telling me that it needs a new engine!!! I had a Honda Civic before this and never any problems. I am so upset. The warranty only covers up to 60K miles, so I am just over. I made a complaint with Honda and we will see what happens. But, buyer beware... only 60K miles on the engine and mine died at 65K. I am still in shock and I have a $16K loan to deal with now.

Not fuel efficient in city driving
By ghasbun on 08/27/08 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My CR-V does fine in Highway 27 MPG but very poor in city driving, 16.25 mpg.

The best Honda yet
By BillC on 07/08/08 11:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The new CR-V is a pleasure to own as well as drive. I've owned it for over a year and still look forward to driving it. I get up to 32 mpg on the highway.

Love my CR-V
By First Honda Buyer on 04/01/08 22:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first new car. I'm 39 and my old GEO has 198,000 miles on it and thought it was time for a newer one even though my Prizm still runs great, I use it for a work car. When I saw the Billboards CRAVE I was instantly impressed. I had been looking at the 2006 RAV-4 (another awesome car) but decided on CR-V because the styling to me is a little more upscale. Honda and Toyota (what my Geo basically is) have always had great resale value and reliability. I loved the GREEN TEA Metallic and thats what I got. With power everything and 6 airbags, the $20,500 including destination charge (using COSTCO discount) I got a great car for a great price. 30-32 hwy but only 15 city (San Francisco).

ok
By SomeOne on 03/14/08 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

1 yr and 12,000 miles later: Overall we like the car. Things that stand out and we like: - smooth ride - mpg meter (instant and average) - service reminder. The issues i can think of are: - very hard seats, butt hurts after 2 hrs of long distance driving - have never achieved the rated mpg, even on hwy. Best case is about 26 mpg on hwy, not sure about city. - base sound system could be improved - interior plastic scratches real easy and is very difficult to remove scratches. - car seems to pull to either side very easily depending on slant in the road. My other cars never did as much.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.