2007 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
A really great vehicle to own
By britqueen on 05/18/14 09:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had this mini suv for six years and never had one mechanical problem with it at all. Overall a really great vehicle to own especially for reliability. It was a bit loud on the highway but never enough to be annoying. I wouldn't call it "fun" to drive but it was a great suv for zipping around town and transporting my dog to the park. I would buy another one but I feel Honda needs to really put a power liftgate in this vehicle. Also the navigation is a bit subpar with other vehicles.

The Honeymoon is OVER!
By wmw on 03/29/10 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Let me start by saying I have had many Hondas. Fell in love with the new CR-V and had to have one! I special ordered mine exactly the way I wanted it, waited the 6+ weeks for it to come it, and loved it, now for the part that pains me, I have 36k miles on it and am getting ready for my 3rd set of tires, have had to have the catalytic converter replaced, the fan squeals on low, there is a rattle on the drivers door that they 'fixed' 4 times now and it's still making the same noise. The first set of tires they split the cost of them with me 'cause I went crazy on them, it only had 20k on it. Now these are making the same thumping noise, my mechanic said dump it now! While I can still get some $$$

Feel safe in CR-V
By Texas on 03/09/10 06:31 AM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After doing all my home work on small SUVs I settled on a 2007 CR-V with the sleek new body style. I was weary of the 4 cylinder engine not giving me enough power, But she proved to do the work, hauling round bales of hay up hill. The back seats drop forward to make a larger bed. Plenty of room for 4 adults comfortably and cargo area.

A True Workhorse
By Scott Dimeler on 06/11/09 08:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven the CR-V 55,000 in a little over 2 years. This included about 3,000 miles of towing a trailer a max load. Other than routine maintenance (Oil, new tires, etc.) I haven't had any problems. MPG is about 28 highway / 21 in town. I wash and maintain the car regularly and it looks new. I use a leather conditioner on the seats every month. The leather in the driver seat is showing some minor wear. This car has been outstanding.

Very happy Honda owner!
By Mel on 12/02/08 19:49 PM (PST)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my Honda CR-V for 1 year and 9 months now and still can't say anything negative about it. I had the 2006 Civic before but, it was too small. I upgraded to the CRV and am convinced I will only buy Hondas from now on. It is roomy, fuel efficient, reliable, and comfortable. What more can you ask for. It doesn't have all the fancy bells and whistles but, who needs those? I definitely suggest the CR-V. In fact, I'm searching online to pick one out for my mom.

Best crossover SUV!
By Clinton70 on 07/20/08 09:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

What is a SUV that can get the mileage of a car? The Honda CR-V is the answer. If you're not a lead foot, gas mileage is always in the 20s and can be up to and in excess of 30. An SUV where you can get sunroof, leather, and everything save for the navi under $25k. Drives and handles nice for a SUV. Wish the leather was more plush but this is probably better for long term drives and for your back. Center console is nice. As is three power outlets. Plenty of storage compartments. Can't go wrong with this car. It is consistently a value holder and a reliability champ! Two wheel drive is all you need unless you live in a ski resort or next to the Great Lakes.

Our best Honda yet!
By BullDurhamBlue on 04/06/08 05:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda just keeps getting better. The wife has driven this hard for 9 months and 14,000 miles now. I suspect the car is not even broken in yet, still drives like brand new. Comfort and driveability is a strong point. I'm a big 6-1 and after a three hour trip behind the wheel, I feel like I've been sitting on my couch relaxing. A lot of thought went into the details, from the way you can configure the fold down seats to auto open for the moon roof. Every button seems to know exactly what you want to do. Gas milage is surprising for a car with this much room (seats five+stuff) 24 around town, almost 30 open road. Turning circle is crazy tight, feels like you can do a U-turn in your garage.

2007 Honda CRV-EXL 4x2 No Nav
By WJMSEM on 10/30/07 16:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Picked up this car last Friday. Rear cargo ceiling seat-belt latch cover fell off in-front of sales rep. Disappointed to find no headlight auto on-off feature or Homelink. Armrest got in the way of seat belt latch. No fog lamps and top of head-rest tilts too far forward for my wife's 5' height. Interior design and head-room is excellent. Dash layout is perfectly aligned with driver. My wife pulled down the vanity mirrors and was quite upset to find each mirror without lights. Side-view mirros do not have integrated signals which doesn't make sense given the safety factor built in. Steering connects very "lightly" to the road. Would have liked the tail antenna to be replaced with small dome.

I love this car!!
By ecurn0502 on 10/22/07 00:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my CR-V. I did a great deal of research before buying this car and it paid off!! The CR-V drives very good and gets excellent gas mileage. It's roomy on the inside and is very comfortable. I actually find myself making excuses to go out just so I can drive. The XM radio is wonderful and the sound system is great. This SUV has pick up and go with a smooth ride to boot. I really love my CR-V.

Excellent mid-size suv
By princess j on 10/11/07 19:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I used to drive an Acura Integra for 11 years until last January my husband got me a new Black CRV 2007 leather with beige interior. CRV is an excellent SUV, luxurious, 100% made from Japan , reliable car and most of all affordable compare to Acura MDX. I really enjoy driving my CRVand gets a lot of compliments. Fun to drive. Loaded with air bags. I love my CRV! Honda makes excellent cars!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.