2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Our First Honda-A wise choice!

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Special Edition 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Our First Honda-A wise choice!
By Andy on

2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our first Honda CR-V. We decided on the SE model because of all the options it offered. In general I like the vehicle but I do have some problems with the interior. It has ample power, gets good highway gas mileage, and is very comfortable on long trips. Everything is close to the driver and the steering wheel controls are intelligently placed, although the cruise control on/off switch could have been placed in a better spot. We were able to store tons of luggage for the annual Christmas Trip from Evansville IN to San Antonio Tx. We are very pleased with our investment.

Comfort on long trips, all the room this vehicle offers, the highway gas mileage is excellent, great styling, bulletproof dependability, power and handling, and all the safety and techno features (ABS, Stability Control, Traction Control, EBF, 5 star crash rating).

Road Noise levels could be improved some and the front seats seem to be loose and rattling. The cruise on/off switch needs to be placed in more driver friendly location. City gas mileage could be better. Otherwise, I would buy another CR-V because I simply enjoy this one.