My Honda saved my life!! Thank you Honda!
By mbw5 on
2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I was in a horrible accident last night - an ambulance slammed into me while I was sitting at an exit ramp from the highway. I must have been hit about 70 miles an hour and there was nowhere for me to go. My CRV is totaled and my face hit something -- I'm guessing the steering wheel -- and I broke my nose. And that was it. I went to see the car at the impound lot today and I truly believe Honda saved my life. The car accordioned in everywhere but stopped before any damage could occur to the back row of seats or the front row of seats. The seating area is completely intact!! I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this car's safety.
Favorite Features
(Continued...) I have never been in an accident before and I have to say, I was pretty sure it was over when I saw the ambulance in my rearview mirror barreling at me. To walk away with a broken nose is a true miracle. This is a well-made, safe car and while it is not the hottest looking thing out there, it is made to save lives. I guarantee that I will replace it with another.