Love my CR-V
By I love my Honda on
2006 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I love this car! I have 2 toddlers that go everywhere with me and a home party business that requires me to tote supplies. This car is perfect for both. Very easy to load and unload. Even good for trips to the local home improvement store. We live in the burbs and I do mostly city/burb driving. I avg 24 mpg (maybe because it is a manual tranny?). We just took it on our first long road trip (1000 miles each way in the winter) and it was great. I have always lived in snowy/icy climates and this car does great in both. It does drag a bit in the summer when the a/c is on and there is some road noise. We are thinking about adding a 3rd kid to our family, but I don't want to give up my CR-V!
Favorite Features
Automatic 4x4. Big enough to tote everything, but small enough to fit into all parking spots. Gets great mileage. Feels like a car on the inside.
Suggested Improvements
It could use a few more beverage holders and storage compartments. Too much road noise. Wish the back seat were just a little bigger so I could fit 3 car seats. Also, I wish there was optional 3rd row seating for those times when we have guests in town.