2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: I Loved this car sooo much tha

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

I Loved this car sooo much that...
By Tamila Darling on

2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just purchased our second CRV last night. We also own a 2000 SE model, that we just love! We are now a His & Hers owner! This one had most of the additional dealer add on accessories, running boards, cargo mat, brushed nickel trim, splash guards, luggage rack. Drove the 2000 SE for 6 yrs, the 2006 CRV SE has a lot of nice features that make this car even more of a value than the original one I purchased. I've never had any problems with the 2000 SE, which now has 65,000 miles and I've been sold on the CRV largely due to the low maintenance costs and safety record. Definitely worth the money, the CRV will not disappoint you!!!

Peppy engine with better than average gas mileage, Moonroof, heated seats, cargo space, picnic table, easy driving and manuverability, safety features & record along with a complete at ease feeling of being in control of the vehicle at all times.

Lighted vanity mirrors on passenger and drivers side. Back door release instead of just glass. Would love if Honda came out with an Auto Starter for those of us in frigid cold winters! Adding your own voids your warranty, so wait til it's over or go without.