2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Great Little SUV!

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great Little SUV!
By newowner on

2006 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only had my CR-V a short time, but I am very happy with it. I am amazed at how much pep it has. I live in a rural area with many steep, curvy roads and my CR-V handles even the steepest hills with ease. Despite the tough driving conditions, it is still getting 23+ mpg, which I feel is excellent for the roads I travel and this also includes city driving. It handles like a small car, has a very tight turning radius and yet has enough cargo room for hauling gardening and horse supplies and my 100-lb dog! It provides a smooth ride and has plenty of room for passengers. I think it's a great little SUV and I feel I made a good choice.

Plenty of pep. Roomy interior. Great handling and maneuverability. Good mileage.

Slightly more leg room for driver. Could put interior tray (between the front seats) over a storage box. Make hatch style rear door an option. Optional rubber cargo mat instead of carpet. Add fog lights and daytime running lights.