2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Fun and great quality for grea

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Fun and great quality for great price!
By Vicky on

2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my '06 CRV SE and I couldn't be happier! I traded in my '99 Civic EX and could not believe how much I loved the CRV. It doesn't drive like a typical SUV, much more like a car. Would HIGHLY suggest upgrading to the Special Edition if your budget allows. Leather really gives interior a classier and more professional look. Drives great in heavy rain also, I felt very safe. Time will tell on gas mileage. I shopped around a lot and the Honda dealers were definitely the most honest and straight forward. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

-Leather and heated seats (SE Version) -Collapsable tray between driver and passage seat (great for bag/purse) - Small holder space on left side of driver near vent (fits my cell phone perfectly!) - Pewter pearl color (I absolutely love this color, even when dirty it looks clean)

It doesn't have (all of these are complete "perks" and things I easily live without, but if they are important to you...): - mileage countdown to oil change (for those who are forgetful like me) - Dual climate control - Electronic seat adjustment control for driver

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review