2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: First time Honda owner of a CR

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

First time Honda owner of a CR-V
By Charles Wright on

2006 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 1st Honda vehicle. I am awestruck by the quality, ride, interior room, accessibility of the controls and the displays. The comfort of the seats and the room overall. The handling is magnificent. Instant response on turning and when the cruise control is on the precise speed at which the car is maintained in any terrain. The CR-V allows me to feel in exact control of all of the controls I need to feel safe and comfortable while driving. This vehicle is extremely quiet and gives me the feeling of a relaxed and tranquil environment. I will forever be a Honda owner.

The 6 disc cd player. The ease of use of the radio settings and the steering wheel adjustment for the radio operation. The exact cruise control in keeping the speed exactly on the speed intended. The ease and use of the moon roof and the open feeling when opened.

I am 6ft2in and long legged which a larger front driver area for my legs would be nice.