2006 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: 2nd CR-V fEX or me

2006 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2006 Honda CR-V

2nd CR-V fEX or me
By watson on

2006 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

this is my second CR-V; I just traded in my 2003 CR-V EX (with 88,000 miles on it) for a 2006 model, because I loved my first one. this is my 4th Honda. Honda's really made some great addtions since 2003. First, the EX is now available in 2WD; the AWD was nice, but I did not need it, and felt it robbed mileage. Second, it now has 16- inch tires, so the ride is MUCH improved. Third, the stability control is a nice addition, especially the with the braking assist. Fourth, the new side curtain airbags were a great safety touch. I have had the 2006 for 2 weeks, and I love it. It's fun to drive, and peppy. I am looking forward to improved gas mileage. Glad they kept the in-dash CD changer.

Seating position, easy to get in and out of. Nice view of road. In-dash CD changer is wonderful (call me old- fashioned.) Improved ride. LOVE THE RADIO CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL!!!!! Love the cargo area, and the adjustable rear seats. Remote is now integrated in the key

More than 2 inside colors. No variable intermittent wipers (2007 CR-V has this). Small blind-spot on the driver's side. Underseat storage drawer gone. Need an available caddy for under the table; no place for kleenex/wipes. Tinted glass on front windows and a tint strip on windshield would be nice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review