2006 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Love my new Honda CRV!
By Florence Wheeler on 01/25/06 19:32 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Smooth drive, easy to handle, lots of pep, excellent sound system, lots of features come standard that I either couldn't find on other makes/models or would have had to pay extra for.

Nice CR-V
By chris on 01/24/06 02:18 AM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought CRV about 1month ago. Actually, I already had a Honda Accord But I need more bigger than accord..so I was comparing with another car for exam,escape(FORD),RAV4(TOYOTA).etc.. I think CRV is more valuable.So I just bought it.The CRV engine is same thing that is Accord engine. Anyway The CRV seem to be need mo powerful but It is enough. It's so nice car for me^^

Love my V
By BLUEBOY on 01/23/06 13:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my V last month about a week before christmas, the buying process was done 90% via internet/email and phone, it went very smooth. After about 4 weeks now my V has 800's miles and it has been excellent and fun drive. The acceleration is very smooth, easy to get in and out, drives like a sedan, I can load my bike inside with the back seats folded. Plenty of storage spaces and very thoughtful. Honda really think forward and know what their customers want/need (mostly).

2006 CRV LX AWD
By Bill on 01/23/06 12:54 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This vehicle gives the driving impression of being a larger SUV. The interior is very functional with lots of small storage trays and well laid out. Power is suprisingly adequate for a 4 cylinder. Gas mileage is 25 to 27 in urban driving. Vehicle performs very well on wintry roads.

I love my Honda
By Robin on 01/21/06 08:04 AM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Handles great, went through snow with ease. I've only owned my Honda for a month but it is pretty much everything I expected. I already knew that one of the cons is that you can hear road noise quite a bit through the doors. One disappoint is that it hasn't lived up to the gas mileage claim. I got 24 mpg hwy and only 20 mpg hwy/city. I'm going to change gas grades and see if that makes a difference. If they want to improve this great little SUV they could add headlights that turn off and automatically. Overall I am very pleased with my Honda CRV.

Fun and great quality for great price!
By Vicky on 01/21/06 00:23 AM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my '06 CRV SE and I couldn't be happier! I traded in my '99 Civic EX and could not believe how much I loved the CRV. It doesn't drive like a typical SUV, much more like a car. Would HIGHLY suggest upgrading to the Special Edition if your budget allows. Leather really gives interior a classier and more professional look. Drives great in heavy rain also, I felt very safe. Time will tell on gas mileage. I shopped around a lot and the Honda dealers were definitely the most honest and straight forward. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

I still like it a lot.
By tom on 01/19/06 12:39 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The CRV is fun to drive and has more than enough get up and go with its four cylinder engine. What was important to me was the ability to enter the vehicle without bending like a pretzel.

My first new vehicle
By 4x4 on 01/16/06 20:52 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love it , very roomy, I don't like the seatbelt, hard to manuever over the thin armrest, but she is a sweet vehicle

Great little truck
By sockpuppet1969 on 01/14/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife loves driving an SUV. We got the CRV because it is relatively small (on the outside) and gets acceptable gas mileage while still feeling like an SUV. Has lots of features in the SE trim. Rides great with plenty of pep. Great cargo room inside.

Not really xm ready
By anthony on 01/09/06 14:48 PM (PST)

2006 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my CR-V, I really do, but Honda left a bad taste in my mouth with the "xm ready" feature. The advertising as well as the OWNERS MANUAL make it seem like you just call up XM to activate your radio, the radio even has an xm button on it. You do have to call XM to activate it, but you can't call untill you have them install the $539 xm receiver.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.