2005 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Worst Car I have ever owned

2005 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Worst Car I have ever owned
By 2005Hd on

2005 Honda CR-V LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased new in Oct of 2005 and can't wait to get rid of it. VERY uncomfortable to drive any amount of time over 1.5 hours. Road noise is VERY pronounced. Interior materials are substandard - very easy to mark plastics & can never remove these marks through cleaning or rubbing. The radio is starting to malfunction. Sun visors will not stay up against the windshield. Thus, I have to point the visor toward my face in order to block the sun & drive at the same time. The auto transmission does not shift smoothly - first gear is geared too low. Hey Honda, how about making the oil capacity either 4 or 5 quarts, NOT 4.4! No more Honda vehicles for me.

I honestly cannot say anything positive about this car.

Center console table between front seats is worthless as there is no rubberized surface to keep objects from sliding around & the handle to collapse the console ALWAYS catches on anything placed on the floor with straps (i.e. backpack etc). Lots of air leaks, underpowered engine, VERY weak heater.