2005 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Very happy with Honda

2005 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2005 Honda CR-V

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Very happy with Honda
By Jason on

2005 Honda CR-V LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a 2005 Honda CR-V SE and brought it on Nov of 2004 and it's been a great car since the first day I brought it. It's been to seven different states and it's has given me no problems on the road trip. It has 61,500 miles on it now. I also am very happy with the gas mileage, the best gas mileage I ever gotten on the highway was 37 and close to 40 mpg a few times with the AC off going about 60 mph. With the AC on I get about 32 to 34 mpg on the highway. The worst gas mileage I ever gotten was 21 mpg in town but that only happens a few times. It's very easy for me to change my own oil and trans services and i used the best oil like amsoil for improved gas mileages.

Great Great gas mileages for a small sizes SUV. I like the volume button on the steering wheel. I like everything about the car. Its easy to clean and easy to change the oil. I can't wait for the TurboDiesel coming soon for the CR-V for better MPG and better power, I might buy one and keep the old cr-v

Underpowered in the mountains of Colorado but it's not terrible and could use an extra 20 horsepower and more torque for better hill climbing. A TurboDiesel is coming soon for Honda so that means more power because off all the Torque diesel has for hill climbing.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review