Very happy with Honda
By Jason on
2005 Honda CR-V LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I own a 2005 Honda CR-V SE and brought it on Nov of 2004 and it's been a great car since the first day I brought it. It's been to seven different states and it's has given me no problems on the road trip. It has 61,500 miles on it now. I also am very happy with the gas mileage, the best gas mileage I ever gotten on the highway was 37 and close to 40 mpg a few times with the AC off going about 60 mph. With the AC on I get about 32 to 34 mpg on the highway. The worst gas mileage I ever gotten was 21 mpg in town but that only happens a few times. It's very easy for me to change my own oil and trans services and i used the best oil like amsoil for improved gas mileages.
Favorite Features
Great Great gas mileages for a small sizes SUV. I like the volume button on the steering wheel. I like everything about the car. Its easy to clean and easy to change the oil. I can't wait for the TurboDiesel coming soon for the CR-V for better MPG and better power, I might buy one and keep the old cr-v
Suggested Improvements
Underpowered in the mountains of Colorado but it's not terrible and could use an extra 20 horsepower and more torque for better hill climbing. A TurboDiesel is coming soon for Honda so that means more power because off all the Torque diesel has for hill climbing.