2005 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Love my Honda ! ! !

2005 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Special Edition 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Honda ! ! !
By CIN on

2005 Honda CR-V Special Edition AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Yes, I'm a woman, and yes, I LOVE my CAR!!! I only had regular mnt. done and no recalls. Heated seats weren't necessary, but now they are. The only problem is the middle area (console). It is basically worthless. If you place anything in between the front seats, you have no cup holders or tray. Now, they don't offer ash trays for this model. I need to carry something for my friends. Otherwise, everyone I spoke with who own this model, love it. I would not sell it, but am now disabled and cannot ever drive I actually cry thinking of selling my Honda. It bothers me more than the disabilities. So, yeah, I love my Honda!

Everything within reach of a 5 foot woman (many vehicles are not) Little, if NO mnt. Sturdy vehicle: good in snow, ice, rain and cools quickly in heat. Headlights don't seem to hit drivers' in front's rear view mirror as many high profile vehicle do. FOLD DOWN SEATS. SAFETY FEATURES!!

Console area needs huge improvement. Also neds for smokers. Alarm if back window is left open causing battery drain.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review