2005 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: CRV SE edition is nice

2005 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Special Edition 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

CRV SE edition is nice
By CRV2005 on

2005 Honda CR-V Special Edition AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got a new 2005 CRV SE in Pewter Pearl color with black leather seat inside. I have been waiting for the SE edition. The new color looks really nice, especially with the front and rear bumpers painted. I traded in my 2003 silver Pilot. The Pilot is nice but kind of big for me. The car is very fun, easy, and peppy to drive. Power is also good enough for me, better than 2001 CRV. Not a road burner but good enough for everyday use. The Pilot has more power but feel heavier when drive and so the CRV feels more peppy to drive. Noise is also very acceptable for me. It has been improved much better than my previous 2001 CRV but not as good as the 2003 Pilot.

Favorite Features

Painted spare tire cover, front and rear bumpers. Leather steering wheel and seats. Back seats fold up easily. Back seat head-rest very nice and compact. Very roomy car. Front side airbags. Side curtain airbags. Smart passenger air bag. Very peppy to drive. Real-time 4WD. Glass hatch open up.

Suggested Improvements

For the SE, it still does not come with alarm as standard. Should be a standard feature. Need a good way to lock the spare tire cover.