Best vehicle ever own
By Dan on
2005 Honda CR-V Special Edition AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I bought my CR-V SE back in Nov of 2004 and still own the car today with 61,500 miles. So far I have been very please with my CR-V because there have been no problems. I change my oil every 5000 to 7500 miles with Amsoil motor oil. I services the transmission myself every 15,000 miles. It's easy because it has a drain plug just like changing the oil. I highly recommended any type of Honda vehicle to anyone because my has been so reliable, my mother and brother both own a Honda. All three of our cars get great gas mileage better than what the window stickers says. I am thinking of getting a new Honda CR-V Turbo Diesel when its comes in late 2009 as a 2010 year model because of the better MPG.
Favorite Features
Great gas mileage and its gets up to 37 mpg sometimes on the highway going at 60 mph. Its also so easy to keep clean and easy to change the oil and transmission fluids. I like the leather seats because its really makes the car looks nice.
Suggested Improvements
I wish my CR-V has a Turbo Diesel like the CR-V in other countries like England because they get better mpg and they last longer than gas engines. The gas engines is a little underpowered on the mountains in Colorado but it's not terrible, but its could used an extra 15 horsepower and more torque.