Used 2005 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

great purchase
By honda crv

2005 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

the car is above our expectations. our daughter has one and has loved it and it looks like new after 4 years. we love the manueverability and size. it is easy to park. we are musicians and can load and unload with ease.

We love that you can sit up high and the visibility. the comfort , and radio on the wheel is awesome.

wish there was more room in the drivers seat when entering the car. Once situated it is good.

crv great to drive
By waldeen mitchell

2005 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The CRV is a very reliable vehicle which adjusts itself if you are changing lanes to avoid an accident. The vehicle gives a great ride in all conditions, like rain and ice streets. The driver seat is very well built to provide comfort to people in height ranging from 5'0 to 6'2. My family is enjoying our new CRV more than our new ENVOY. Thanks Honda for improving the CRV.

CD player and and the cargo cooler and table. The movable arm rest. The middle table which can be place down when not in use. The extra cup holders front and back. The back folding seats with adjustable headrest. The greatest favorite feature of all is the skid prove dash on passenger side.

better radio, and better material on seats.

Honda CRV:better than expected
By Enrique Ospina

2005 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was very skeptical when we bough this vehicle, it was need more that desire. It has turned out to be a great vehicle, lots of room, easy to drive, comfortable front and back. the only ackward thing is the gear shift:it interferes all the time with the windshield wipers

Comfortable chaurs and easy to get in and out, good accelaration

change the pace of the gearshift, the floor is better. Also the tray between front chairrs could be smaller, I do not need to carry my entire household there

I Love It
By Cheri Arp

2005 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased a Honda CRV. It is a vehicle that I have wanted for a very long time. I Love it, it is very comfortable and it is so much fun to drive. I also own a 2000 Accord SE and I have to say I do not think that I will ever own another vehicle other than a Honda.

CRV horrible parts availability
By Al D

2005 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had two issue with parts availability which has kept me from my vehicle for over 1.5 months. An alternator failed after 2,000 miles stranding me in a snow storm. It took over two weeks to get an alternator in. An unfortunate accident caused over one month wait for a headlight assembly and Windshield.

Horrible Parts Availability.