2004 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: It's True...Honda QC is SluMpi

2004 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

It's True...Honda QC is SluMping Fast!
By luvdriving on

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I miss my 95 Accord. It was by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, selling it with 157,000 miles on it. Drove it Coast to Coast and it NEVER ONCE let me down. The 2004 CRV I have now has 57,000 mi on it. It's not horrible..but not great either: I'm 6'1" and can (NEVER) get comfortable due to the lack of leg room...which is primarily my fault for not taking it on a 100 Mi test drive:).. Right! Everything still works BUT the squeaks and bad rattles are Everywhere!..Including Multiple windows, passenger side belt, the front suspension...Mechanic still can't figure that one out! Interior scratches easily, and loud road noise. I'm selling it for an alternative Colorado friendly car.

Good gas mileage, Radio is Great, Lots of Cargo Room, Smooth on the HWY, Great Head-Lights, Bullet-proof engine and transmission, AWD is great in Colorado blizzards!

Fix squeaks and rattles, make seating applicable to more drivers!! Build Quality is poor in many ways...I hope it lasts!