2004 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Hot, Hot, Hot
By Honda Lover 2 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I brought this for the make and model. LOVE It, LOVE IT. Test drove the Nissan Xterra and was too small in the front area. The Hona CRV is comfortable and a great ride...

CR-V fan
By CR-V fan on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Did a lot of research and was not disappointed when it came time for the test drive. Plenty of room,features and power. The accessories I added finished it off nicely. Excellent vehicle!!

Love It
By roger heights on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Never would have considered this car until this year. It is so perfect for me - that right size, price, ride and looks. Only thing bad is that I constantly see the same car coming and going on the road.

Unquestionable Quality Abounds!
By Musclejock23 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

You could not pay me money to give up my cr-v. I owned a 2002 model, but it got totaled when a Suburban ran a red light...long story. So I got another, because I had no problems with my first. There is always plenty of passing power, granted you pass at speeds less than 100 of course. I averaged 23 mpg in a rigorous birmingham, Ala rush hour commute, and it as an absolute blast to drive. It is larger inside than a liberty or an escape, is faster, cheaper, and of better quality than a Sorento(Kia), and like I keep saying is built like a rock (Aren't all Hondas?)hehe. Anyway two major thumbs up on this fine ride.