2004 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews 41

2004 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda CR-V LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Hot, Hot, Hot
By Honda Lover 2 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I brought this for the make and model. LOVE It, LOVE IT. Test drove the Nissan Xterra and was too small in the front area. The Hona CRV is comfortable and a great ride...

Great Mini-SUV
By Darin Marple on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2004 CR-V is another great car in the Honda line. Build quality is great and the initial impression of this car is that should serve me for many years with little or no complaint from me or the car. The real-time 4wd was a real selling point for me. I tried it out on some wet roads and the car stuck to the road. All in all, the combination of fuel-efficiency and reliability of a civic with a SUV platform was a great idea. My wife has an 03 forester, both are great cars, choose the CR-V for size and finish, the forester for performance.

CR-V fan
By CR-V fan on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Did a lot of research and was not disappointed when it came time for the test drive. Plenty of room,features and power. The accessories I added finished it off nicely. Excellent vehicle!!

Unquestionable Quality Abounds!
By Musclejock23 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

You could not pay me money to give up my cr-v. I owned a 2002 model, but it got totaled when a Suburban ran a red light...long story. So I got another, because I had no problems with my first. There is always plenty of passing power, granted you pass at speeds less than 100 of course. I averaged 23 mpg in a rigorous birmingham, Ala rush hour commute, and it as an absolute blast to drive. It is larger inside than a liberty or an escape, is faster, cheaper, and of better quality than a Sorento(Kia), and like I keep saying is built like a rock (Aren't all Hondas?)hehe. Anyway two major thumbs up on this fine ride.

Love It
By roger heights on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Never would have considered this car until this year. It is so perfect for me - that right size, price, ride and looks. Only thing bad is that I constantly see the same car coming and going on the road.