2004 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Not bad!
By ninad51983 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Everything about the car is awesome, the only complaint I would have is the pickup on the highway. The car does not accelerate very quickly.

excellent reliable vehicle
By zee on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Anyone searching for a stable, reliable SUV should look no further than the CR-V. Roomy interior with plenty if not too much storage compartments, attractive interior, and pleasant ride make this car one of the best that we have ever owned. It is a quite ride, and don't be fooled by 4 cylinders, it moves when it needs to.

My New CRV- Red
By C ROGERS on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Handles great...excellent visibility...rides very smooth, brakes very smooth...feels heavy and strong...excellent acceleration..plenty of power. Lots of room for riders and also cargo..Great looking...I just love it...One of the best vehicles I have ever had..My last three cars were brand new Accords...The Honda Products are just the very best.

i love my crv
By s euliss on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this vehicle handles with ease in all traffic situations.....it is roomy and great for carrying items too big for cars....it is a wonderful vehicle for traveling..... it is easy to load and unload with out bending or stooping.... this is the 4th crv i have owned....i would highly reccomend one

Love to drive
By Tremoto on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Honda's second gen. body stlye is great. The car is perfect size for my wife to drive. My kids fit in it ( 10 & 2 ). The rear windows roll all the way down. The only complaint I have with the car is the rear gate opens towards the curb. If Honda can change steering for right-hand drive to left-hand drive they should be able to change rear gate opening.

Love my 2004 CR-V EX 5-spd manual
By bjpva on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Looks great, fun to drive, I'm very pleased with quality. Many convenient features! Beats RAV4 and Forester in appearance. The 2004 CR-V rocks! Lots of standard features!

Love my CR-V
By Labman on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded a fun-to-drive Celica for a more practical and useful CR-V. It has proven to be a very good purchase. It's very useful and fun to drive. Honda quality shows through in many ways. The engine is very peppy and it's easy to keep up with sometimes manical California freeway traffic.

Good so far
By Adrewskie on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very good so far. In city mileage even during the breakin period was 22-24mpg. Very comfortable and easy to drive.

Great Mini-SUV
By Darin Marple on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2004 CR-V is another great car in the Honda line. Build quality is great and the initial impression of this car is that should serve me for many years with little or no complaint from me or the car. The real-time 4wd was a real selling point for me. I tried it out on some wet roads and the car stuck to the road. All in all, the combination of fuel-efficiency and reliability of a civic with a SUV platform was a great idea. My wife has an 03 forester, both are great cars, choose the CR-V for size and finish, the forester for performance.

You'll love it!
By becklou on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have twin daughters so we need lots of space for the stroller, toys, etc and this little SUV is really bigger than I thought it would be! We can even fit a 3rd person next to the two car seats in the back. Honda has added thoughtful little extras inside - lots of cubby holes for CDs, change, cup holders. It even a util tray UNDER the passenger side seat just right for maps, books, etc. There are pockets on the back of each seat (a must with little kids in the car), plus several pockets on the back door. I also like the safety test results and you can get side impact airbags in the EX.