2004 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
A diamond in the rough
By James F. Greene on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Extremely smooth ride. The gas mileage is great. I have only had this vehicle for a month and it's getting a 26 MPG average in the city. The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of room in this vehicle. The handling is excellent. It is an SUV but it feels almost the same as driving a sedan or coupe.

It's great for what I need.
By buffybay8 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought my CRV and I'm really enjoying it. Don't like the heastation on shifting from 1st to 2nd and I wish the cruise control buttons, on steering wheel, were lighted. I love my CRV!

I just love it....
By jjspringer on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After months of research and a couple weeks of test driving, the CR-V won hands down. I have really enjoy my CR- V. It has get up and go when needed and handles great. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The 60/40 split rear seat is very convient and easy to access. I love the 6 disc-CD changer location making it easily accessible. The compartments and cup holders are in abundance. I did not like the fabric of the seats and had them replaced with leather seats. Made a world of difference and is easier to clean. You get more than you pay for with the CR- V, great investment.

fun suv
By top hat on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned a few suvs and had a lot of fun with them all. they all had V8s and got bad gas mileage.They all did very good off road but i do not do 4 or 5 thousand miles off road driveing any more so the CRV is just what i need.

Great Value in a small SUV
By Dawn Bernard on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great Vehicle! After getting my Honda accord up to 235,000 miles, it was time for an upgrade, and the CRV fit the bill perfectly. Drives like a car, but plenty of room for camping gear, and we love the way the rear seats fold down. Honda's quality and reliability show here, and we love the "real time" 4 wheel drive that kicks in only when you need it, great to drive in snow. Great mileage, but I wish the gas tank was bigger. All around great value..and "waiting list only" at the dealership!

Long distance travel
By wagtail on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Rather unconfortable after 2-3 hrs, becomes more so the farther you go. Seats and backs too firm no lateral support.

Honda CRV EX
By Musikar on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love the car just needs a few improvements. 1. Gear Shifter gets in the way of radio making in hard to reach programmed radio buttons. 2. Road Noise. Sometimes sounds like a window is open. Try opening the moonroof feel the air come thrrough the electric window openers on the drivers side door. 3. Radio could sound better. 4. small glove box.

CRV a bargain
By fredrab on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Comfortable, quality is obvious, especially for a relatively inexpensive SUV. 4 cyl. engine really feels closer to a 6 cyl.& I am really pleased with the power. Very ergonomic interior. Compared to other compact SUVs, the CRV is larger and is a real bargain. The RT AWD makes a ride on slick roads feel very secure.

My first Honda
By jja on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just gor it but have read much about it. Will be for only two of us, wife and me. Want stability and safety in winter driving in NE Ohio. Want comfort and some amenities which this car has. Look forward to using it.

Honda is still tops
By crv enthusiast on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Had an older CRV when it first debuted. Was not happy with acceleration and smallness of car. Came back to it with the 2004 edition. Power was improved greatly. The EX edition basically gives you everything you need. Was able to purchase one that just came in before the dealer added all of thier extras to. Got a great deal on a rainy night.