2004 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
2004 Honda CR-V
By Ket K on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I decided to buy my 2004 CR-V due to a track record of high reliability with this vehicle. The CR-V seems small from the outside, but inside it's very roomy with some of the nicest features I like. Power windows, child door safety, got 5 stars rating from NHTSA crash rating... and beatiful design overall. I have researched this SUV for a while...and found out that it is considered the best compact SUV in this class. Highly recommended!

best mini suv in the world
By root on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i love it and am going to buy one more for my wife

Lovin' my new car
By Michaela on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my Honda CR-V! I don't know if I'll ever be able to drive anything else! It's extremely spacious. It's wonderful for active people who can put all the sports equipment easily in the back. The only downfall I found was that I felt it should have come with a luggage rack, but other than that, this car is GREAT!

Needs keyless remote entry!
By Mary Shaird on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car overall. I enjoy driving it, since the pick-up is great for a 4-cylinder. I would recommend the vehicle to others.

BEST MID SIZE SUV FOR THE PRICE
By RMichael on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this SUV for a 130 mile per day commute.I get a consistent 27 MPG combined hwy and city. The car really moves. I bought the lX model with all the extras but with a stick shift. I had to special order it but the std shift gives excellent control and has great power. Ask for Lud if you buy at Curry Honda in Westchester. He was straight up front no high pressure and was very knowledgable. The car is OK in the snow and the rain. Would Highly Recommend the purchase.

awsome
By buba on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you need a car for the next ten years buy a honda. Gas milage is great and comes stock with cd\air and most of all it is great for tall people also I am 6'2" and fit fine.

Excellent Mini-SUV
By Mr. on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I actually have the 2-WD by choice - I don't need the 4-WD in Midwest. This may not be the vehicle for a tall person. But for those of you looking for a well made vehicle under 25K this is a very good vehicle. I love mine. I do occassionally wish for a little more comfort, but if I wanted to spend more, I could purchase a Pilot.

crv
By capecod on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Already got rid of it and bought a Mercury Mountaineer. Was very disappointed in it.

crv
By marsha on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car handles very well in the snow or on dry pavement. It has a very solid feel to it on the highway.

Buy one of these!
By biskit on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

this car is a lifesaver on snow & ice. Incredible go, stop and handling power for a small car