Very cramped Noisy but great cargo space
By Sam K on
2003 Honda CR-V LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
if you're the primary driver and you're over 5' 7', don't buy unless you want back pain and/or heel pain. I am 5' 10" and find that my seat even if all the way back my knees are off the seat which gives me foot pain. My wife is 5' 2" and my father in law is 5' 6" and both are thin. If we add the car seat, it's hard for them to sit. The middle seat-belt is a joke. Very, very, very noisy interior. Especially if you're driving on 101 South LOL. Forget talking on cell phones inside this SUV or even having a decent conversation along with light music.
Favorite Features
- Great fuel econ. 23 in city driving. 30+ on highway. - Great cargo. Fold front seat and back seats and we got a 7' book case - Parks like a car fits small spaces - 4 cyl but carries 5 people with ease on the steep san fran street - excellent turn radius - Very sporty driving. Not lethargic.
Suggested Improvements
seats are very bad. Gives me a back pain. Upholstery is very plain. Like said above, the front seat either needs to go higher or more back. I have to fold up an old t-shirt under my right leg to give me the right angle. Maybe I'm too tall for this SUV. LOL. Reduce cabin noise please!