2003 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
great value
By GH boomer on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to drive with storage, comfort, performance and decent MPG to boot.

Rock solid, smart choice
By blautens on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It's not the fastest, it's not the biggest, it's not the best handling. But it has the best combination of those categories in the small SUV segment (at the moment). Resale value and reliability are about the highest you can get in its class. It feels like the solid, quality, well designed and assembled car that it is. Great steering calibration. Super useful interior with easy rear seat folding.

Let's Go CR-V and the Celtics~!
By kalokt on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a new honda cr-v ex 03 in a great dealer in massachusetts."a lot of discount" eventhough people said honda doesn't discount much~! The car itself, it has a great performance on rockie roads and highway. I like the exterior look of the car, even though i don't like the head light.~!

GGRRREEEEAAATT
By Melis on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Wifes Car
By sberzin on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

2002, CRV EX. Fun to drive but corners poorly. Washes out on wet roads when turning from a complete stop. Enjoy the storage capacity in back. Also very comfortable/roomy interior for family of three. But, not a family car. Relatively quite. Good luck from local dealer (Rosen,Gurnee IL). Retains blue book value drastically better then Pontiac. 5,000 miles with no repairs needed.

The Best.....
By dongon on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had to wait three weeks for my CRV as it has become a hot selling SUV. Can't say enough about it, except I'm glad I waited

First SUV experience..
By reallive on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Hondas have always been known for producing some of the greatest daily driven cars ever. The new 2nd- generation CR-V proves that Honda is still the best in doing what they do best: producing a good car and then making it better. I used to drive a Honda Prelude, that was modified to be faster, and driving the CR-V around gives me more of a smile on my face than the Prelude did...it's that much fun to drive, and that comfortable to ride in whether you're on the highway or on a gravel road.

A Lotta Bang For Your Buck
By kashiwa on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV w/ Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Before I bought this car, my main two concerns were price and reliability. Everything else would be icing on the cake. Shopping around, I realized that most the cute-utes were comparably priced depending on the model and options; so next up was the "outliving my watch" factor. All reviews, ratings, research, etc. lead to the CRV. I bought it without much worry and have been very pleased. It's not a 6-banger, but I live in Houston where hills are antbite-sized so the power from the i- Vtec remains steady and peppy. It's remarkably spacious and can hold five passengers even if not in complete comfort.

Its all good!!
By chipsta on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After all I read it is a excellent suv. Still a little shaky about off-road driving, but in terms of looks and mpg, its very good! We sure love it!!

CRV4ME
By Bergazz on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda CR-V SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first time we have bought an SUV. Where we live there are a lot of windy roads and I am very pleased at how the CRV handles the curves. My other car is a 99 Accord. We have had absolutely no problems with it and expect the same with this vehicle. For such a reasonable price it is so well appointed. You would have to spend $30,000 to get another SUV with the room and equipment.