Satisfy with CRV
By Thrifty Buyer on
2002 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I brought this car with 62,000 mi. Of course, the dealer offered an extended warranty which I refused. It's a Honda right? So,forget it. About six months later engine light was on, and the mechanic said it was the throttle body. Really? Never replaced one of these. I took the car to the dealer to confirm but, Honda corp ageed to replace the part. Honda paid for the part ($800), and I paid for labor. The AC compressor went out at 90,000 mi. My mechanic told me there is a problem with the compressor on these cars (depending on where the part came from) Again, Honda split the cost. Overall, I love my car. I have over 102,000, and have only replaced the brake pads. Love Honda.
Favorite Features
This car drives like a sedan. It is roomy and feels good. Nice 6 disc CD player, and I love the captain arm rests. The interior has held up good. I appreciate Honda Corporation has stood by their product even when a vehicle is out of warranty,
Suggested Improvements
The exterior paint scratches easily. There needs to be better quality. The middle back seat heat rest is a pain. I removed it because it blocks your vision.