2001 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Happy with my car

2001 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Happy with my car
By Julie on

2001 Honda CR-V EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I'm very pleased with this car. I've had it for 5 years, do all the scheduled maintenance and haven't had any problems. It gets around great in the snow w/the AWD. This is the longest I've ever owned a car and plan on keeping it until it dies. There's plenty of room to haul stuff in the back w/the seats down. I did pay to add a passenger seat arm rest. I agree with some of the other reviews about the seats (not comfortable on road trips) and the steering wheel needs to tilt down a bit more. But overall I like it and would recommend it to anyone.

All the cupholders, the picnic table (it's a great feature for tailgating at football games) and the side opening tailgate which makes getting my dogs in and out of the back of the car easier.

More supportive and comfortable seats, a passenger side armrest (which may have been added in later models) and more tilt on the steering wheel. I never could understand why there were armrests for both backseat passengers and the driver but not the frontseat passenger.