2000 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: My Best Vehicle Yet!

2000 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

My Best Vehicle Yet!
By Jorene Slowinsk on

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

My Honda CR-V works for me. I do a lot of yard sales and often need to transport large items. The back seats are so easy to fold down, that I don't hesitate to make the adjustment at a whims notice. My family was here on vacation this summer. They drove up in a full size mini-van. With the way gas prices were increasing daily, we opted to use my CR-V. My son and his family will be in need of a replacement vehicle very soon and I'm planning on giving them my 2000 CR-V and purchasing a new one for myself.

When I drive, I prefer to sit high. The CR-V is the perfect vehicle for that reason. It's so easy to turn around in tight spaces and also a snap to park. Handling is a breeze. It is very easy to turn in tight places; also has great visibility.

The button to release the gas cap is located in a hard to reach area. Many times I find that I have to get out of the vehicle to push the release button. Passenger seat should also have arm rests.