2000 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Awesome Car!!!

2000 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Awesome Car!!!
By Ultraviolet on

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

I bought this car new and haven't found anything since that would make me want to sell it. I have never had any problems with it at all. The only small things would be the small plastic panel cover to a compartment on the far back door doesn't stay on and occasionally the brake light comes on for no reason- but for a car with 70,000 miles, that is nothing! The only annoying thing is that a passenger side arm rest was a $50 option that I decided not to get, thinking no one would notice and EVERYONE who has sat there noticed! Aside from oil changes and tires- basic things, this car is maintenance free.

Exterior design- I prefer the old to the new. Hidden CD compartment- I owned the car 8 months before I found it.

The cooler in the back (created where the spare tire would be if not mounted on rear) doesn't work at all- condensation creates a nasty moldy smelly area- I tried it once- never again!!! Never used the table either- but it's cool to tell peole about. : )