2000 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Amazing Surprise

2000 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Amazing Surprise
By Robert Daniel on

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

My wife suggested this vehicle. We were wanting to 'downsize' from our GMC Yukon that was costing $300 per mo for fuel and was hard for her to park. The CRV amazingly enough is comfortable for my 6'3" frame, my wife is tall as well and can stretch her legs completely out in the passenger seat, and it has plenty of room for our two kids too! Wow, what a difference, cheaper insurance costs, easy to park, plenty of room for groceries, garden supplies, books, backpacks and general every day utility. It handles well and the difference in quality between our CRV and the Yukon is like night and day. My only concern is the missing armrest on the drivers side... what's that about?

Honda design dominance and QUALITY, This vehicle is designed for functionality and succeeds. My wife likes the excellent visibility and how fun it is to drive. Turning radius, ease of parking, excellent gas mileage (compared to most SUV's).

Road noise and missing armrest.